Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

password

I have tried again and again to register today. But they keep asking for my "previous password" which I have long since forgotten (or if I ever even had one).

Not sure I ever joined before.

Don't know how to solve it! I'd prefer your response by text or email.

account

Can you please direct me to Where is the “account settings” or “my account “ tab when I log in?

Difficulties

I paid my elite subscription.I'm unable to access lists of womens profiles.This is probably my fault as I m pretty bad with any technological stuff.Any help would be appreciated.

Cancell

How do I cancel subscription

I want to cancel my membership

Please can you call me

0401318994

Show

Are reference hookups or hookupIDs a scam?

I keep getting asked for reference hook ups or web cam sites for verification? Is this common practice and if so can you recommend a secure one. I don't want to provide my personal details to a link that was supplied by someone else.

Show

I joined AM 3 days ago & my profile is 'hidden' so I can't contact anyone & nobody can see my profile Why?

Show

How do send a woman a picture when requested on my message board also how do I change my message

I've had woman ask me to send them pictures I don't see any way of doing it. The message under my picture I want to edit thanks for your help

Questions 18