Privacy and Data Security

When i first joined i got many e-mails from local women!Then to read them i pay and now not one local e-mail all are from out of state or out of the country.

It sends fake e-mails to you because you pay for every reply you send! Not one of the girls that was interested in me ever reply to my e-mails!

After reading the reviews I decided to give a try to and it is like a breath of fresh air: when you upgrade your membership you can send as many emails as you need, as they don't charge you by credits.And I'm already in touch with couple ladies from my area.

Bob_Brown wrote the review because of bad quality at Ashley Madison. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ashley Madison to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was fruad. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ashley Madison and ashley madison membership for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.